More than 3,000,000 Californians have already voted in the 2020 election to select the next President of the United States, as well as our next members of Congress, next state legislators, next mayors and city council members, and next school board members.
This year, for the first time in a presidential election, all registered voters in California will receive an official vote-by-mail ballot at their homes.
Today, Monday, October 19, 2020, is the last day to register to vote in California and receive your mail-in ballot before Election day on November 3, 2020.
Register to vote HERE.
After you receive your ballot, you have three ways to vote.
1. Return your ballot by mail (in the postage pre-paid envelope that has been mailed to you), or
2. Deposit your ballot at a secure official ballot drop box throughout the state, or
3. Cast your ballot in person at any of the many official Vote Centers.
- Find a list of all official Orange County ballot drop boxes HERE.
Drop boxes are open 24 hours from October 5 to November 3 (until 8:00 pm on Election Day).
- Find a list of all official Orange County Vote Centers HERE.
The hours for Vote Center are October 30 – November 2, from 8:00 am-8:00 pm. November 3, from 7:00 am-8:00 pm.
Of course, I would prefer that you Vote Democratic, and Vote for Melissa Fox for California Assembly in Assembly District 68.
Visit my campaign website HERE.
View my campaign Facebook page HERE.
Watch my video “At Risk” HERE.
If you need further help, contact the OC Registrar of Voters at https://www.ocvote.com or 714-567-7600.
You can also contact my campaign at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your vote is your voice! Be sure to make your voice heard by voting on or before November 3, 2020!
You must be logged in to post a comment.